Thursday, December 17, 2015

Radiation Levels in India vs Radiation levels in USA

I checked the coverage at my house for two network providers: 1) T-mobile and 2) Sprint [Please see the pictures carefully]

a) For T-Mobile - I used to get 0 bars in at most of the places in my house and only one bar in one of the rooms
However, If you see T-Mobile coverage for my house, it indicates that my house location falls in the 'Good Signal' range
CONCLUSION and PROOF - Good signal = 0-1 bars for network providers!



b) I recently changed to Sprint to get better coverage and get 1-2 bars now.
Now, If you see the Sprint Map, it indicates that my house location falls in the 'Best Signal' range
CONCLUSION and PROOF - Best signal = 1-2 bars in America!



It's time we in India stop calling 'anything less than full bars on our phone' as a weak signal!

4 comments: